You are your own enemy

Back then in my first clinical posting which is General Surgery posting, I was impulsed to an advice that Ms.S told me, ''you are your own worst enemy''. This is one of the advice that really hit me at that time. In the end, the one that we should really blame is ourselves who sometimes might not push enough to the limit. We all know the one person in life those who tend to blame everything except themselves. (Did you just imagine that person? Yes, I did! Haha) 

Apart from just completed my Paediatric posting that I found many interesting parts in it, I don't have any other else things that I preoccupied in it. That's how medicine has done to me. It shoves all others interest except struggling in paediatrics wards, developing skills to talks nicely to patients especially to the mothers and fathers and clinical skills. Is this me in depression that talking?

This is going to be so boring. Again and again, talking about my clinical life and for somehow, it will be the same throughout my life until 6 feet beneath the grounds just like Dr.T always said to us.

I really don't know where to write off something that enjoyable and informative I think in context. They are a lot of blogger crush where they write something that I can laugh and smile together along the reading process. They are talented. Applauded. Hats off.

Back to the title, this advice really kinda accelerates me sometimes to work harder and better. I was once a girl who had a really low self-esteem where I always felt inferior to myself and comparing myself to others especially peers around me. I was even felt inferior to be photographed together with friends. I would be the first person to run off actually if somebody asks for a group photo. That was me in last seven years I think, especially in high school. *Sigh*

So, when I know that I will be in Kota Samarahan where nobody will know me there except a few of my schoolmates, I took that opportunity to be at least confident enough with myself. I think my initial effort there made huge differences to the person I am now. Yay!

My favourite quote when I watched Silenced. 

np: Dancing King - EXO, Yu Jae Seok. 😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

e-Housemen Bil 3/2020: An experience of lifetime.

calm before the storm

Dia Untukku, Reformasi Cinta [Ustazah Fatimah Syarha and Dr. Farhan hadi]